Bilbao to Haro wine excursion
Take a day trip whilst you are in Bilbao and visit the famous Rioja wine region.
Catch a bus service from Bilbao to Haro, the capital of Rioja. Walk to 2 wineries for a guided tour and wine tasting at one winery and wine tasting at the second winery. If you select the Full Day option, included is a 3 course traditional lunch with wine.
Immerse yourself in the food and wine of Rioja, in one convenient day trip.
What is included in the tour?
- Easy and convenient roundtrip bus transport from Bilbao bus station to Haro, within walking distance of the wineries. You do not need to worry about a car.
-Visits to 2 wineries, with guided tour (at one of them) and wine tastings (at both wineries). English-speaking guide at first winery to show you the different parts of the bodega.
- A traditional 3 course lunch, accompanied by local wine (Full Day option only)
-An itinerary plan with cultural information about the wine town of Haro, so that you can walk around the town and explore its churches and monuments
- There are vegetarian options for lunch
- Any item not mentioned in the ´What is included in the tour?´ section is not included, e.g. hotel pick-up
- Bus departure from Bilbao bus station to Haro: 7:30am or 8:30am, date depending (1 hour journey)
- Guided tour and tastings at winery number 1
- Wine tastings at winery number 2
- Lunch in the center of Haro (Full day option only)
- Free time to explore Haro
- Half Day option. Return bus to Bilbao: approximately 3:30pm (6:00pm on Saturdays)
- Full Day option: Return bus to Bilbao: approximately 6:00pm